Avocado industry tour of Western Australia
March 23 - April 3
Farm to Farm International Tours are hosting a Avocado Industry Tour of Western Australia.
Join fellow New Zealand avocado growers on this week long technical tour to Western Australia and view the Southern Forests avocado region. Network with growers who supply the global market at a similar time as the New Zealand industry.
- Gain an understanding of the growing WA Avocado region
- Visit leading Avocado producers, graders and packers
- Meet key producers and compare production systems
- Enjoy visits to Cape Leeuwin, Lake Cave and Boranup Forest
- See the beautiful Margaret River region renowned for its wine
- Explore Perth including Canning Vale wholesale market
- Return international flights included
For more information visit their website here