- This event has passed.
August 27 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pmFree
The Grower Forum is an opportunity to hear from NZ Avocado about the latest activities undertaken with your levy investment. This will include presentations from:
- Brier O’Shea, Produce Category Manager, from Countdown Supermarkets
- Sarah Sorensen, NZ Avocado, on fruit quality
- Bevan Jelley, NZ Avocado, on marketing in New Zealand and in our export markets
- Brad Siebert, NZ Avocado, on biosecurity
- Phillip West, NZ Avocado, on NZ Avocado’s latest research and projects
- Glenys Parton, NZ Avocado, industry systems.
We will also have an On The Couch Q&A session with New Zealand’s top avocado growers.
It is important you register your attendance using the form below. Everyone who is attending must register.
Will you join us for dinner? Please follow the link here and register your interest.