Call for submissions to the 2018-19 EMS
As part of the annual review of the Export Marketing Strategy (EMS), we are now asking for your EMS submissions. EMS submissions are a chance for you as an industry stakeholder to seek discussion, change or improvement ont he requirements in the Export Marketing Strategy.
Submissions can be given at any time but must be received by Edwina at NZ Avocado by 16 February 2018 for consideration in the 2018-19 EMS.
Please use the form provided.
For more information on the EMS, please see the current document attached.
The EMS timeline is:
- 16 February 2018 - Grower, packer, exporters submissions due
- 27 February 2018 - EMS working group meeting (1)
- 1 March 2018 - Discussion document loaded onto website with submissions - call for feedback
- 20 March 2018 - EMS working group meeting (2)
- 24 March 2018 - Discussion document loaded onto website - call for further feedback
- 19 April 2018 - Board meeting - approve EMS
- May 2018 - HEA Board - approve EMS
- Late May 2018 - EMS loaded onto website and distributed for Exporter and Packer contracts